I think most of the idea either form both readings and videos are right: the psycho mind site and the first conception; knowledge is not understanding and age connection on learning; and learning theories to deferent learners. However, the video by Derek Muller posted on ‘Why is learning hard?’ confuse my logic of how we rewrote our knowledge. In my experience, the more information I have, the more confusion I have. While Derek’s video says when he added students’ wrong conception into the video and tell them why the concept is not right, the rate of study choosing the correct answer is higher than before. What I think is, this idea might not always success because it limited on multiple choices question for an explanation on the question that has been asked before. 

I used to work in a fast-food restaurant and have restrictions on ‘proper hand washing’.

Here are the steps:

1. Wet your hands with clean, running water warm, and apply soap.
  2. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds ,lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails. 
  3. Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
  4. Dry your hands using a clean towel.
  5. Turn off tap by using the towel.

You might think this is easy but it took me a week to correct my steps to follow restriction 5. For sure I’m not the only one turn off the tap before I dry my hands, but I found this is not easy to ‘remember’ to follow the steps. I had to look at a picture post in front of the sink and read it while I was washing my hands. I think that is a behaviorist learning strategy because the material I used was a step to step poster.

Anyways, this proper hand wash strategy is absolutely important where pandemic is still happening. Hope you like my post and feel free to share your thought below.