Hello Molly, thank you for getting the main points of what we’re reading this week and thank you for providing good examples of those learning strategies.
I agree that behaviorism turns down one’s motivation compare to constructivism and cognitivism. For example, we have few ways to play puzzles, but not everyone doing the same way. Some people like to find the edge first and then search other pieces and add on the puzzle using our existed knowledge like colour and shape (constructivism and cognitivism), and some will first starting with organizing colour. But if we taught to play a puzzle in only one particular way (behaviorism), some people might feel bored and lose interest.

Hello Breanne, thank you for sharing some stories that related to our learning materials. Your first story reminds me when I was in primary school back in my hometown. I had a similar game but mine is about traffic safety for crossing road. We had a simulated playground with pavement, kids car and traffic light boxes. Everyone will take a role: drivers, traffic controllers, and pedestrians. Drivers will drive and their task is to make sure they don’t crush to others and only drive on green light; traffic controllers will have stand in one place and ensure pedestrians cross road only in green light and stop the pull over the car when they go on red light. If a drive got pull over, they switch the role. Pedestrians can cross the street anytime, but if caught by traffic controllers, they switch their role. Technically, being a traffic controllers is a punishment and everyone is aiming for electronic kid cars. Yet, it’s a good game to learn about road safety.